Phlegm Suction Machine BR-SM153 / BI-RICH
- Small size,easy to carry,conventient for outing
- One buttons for easy operation
- Hidden buried liquid storage bottle
- Strong inner core, long-lasting operation
1. Input rating: AC 230V, 50 Hz, 0.7A
2. Max. vacuum level: 87 kPa
3. Range of negative pressure: 20 kPa~max.vacuum level
4. Pumping Flow: ≥11 L/MIN
5. Reservoir volume: 1100ML
6. Noise: ≤60dB(A)(at a meter distance)
7. Unit Size: 280 x 195x 245 MM
8. Unit Weight: 3.0KG
9. With a medium vacuum/low flow and fashionable stylish
10. Bi-rich patented products
11. Operation temperature/humidity: 5℃~40℃，15%~93%R.H
12. Transportation and storage conditions: -20℃~60℃，≤90%R.H
13. Operating atmospheric pressure: 70kPa~106kPa
- Color giftbox + paper inner support +Instruction manual
- Carton size: 48 x 35.5 x 30 CM ( 2pcs/ carton )
- Net Weight: 7.22 KGS Gross Weight: 8.05 KGS
- 1 x 20 "FT" Container: 1096pcs
Phone:+86 136 3260 4928
WhatsApp:+86 136 3260 4928
Shenzhen Bi-rich , is committed to human respiratory disease therapy !
Designed with our patients in mind, Shenzhen Bi-Rich Medical Devices Co., Ltd aims to provide efficient aerosol treatment for worldwide patients with a better life .
Through professional technology background with the new trends of innovative functions, we have developed unique series of products to offer respiratory patients the best treatment.
We specialize in:
* Nebulizer (own production nebulizer motor, Mask Kits)
* Phlegm Suction Machine
* Breathing Machine (CPAP BiPAP)
* Oxygen Concentrator
Our Qualification: CE1639 Certificate,13485 ISO Approval ,and has passed the FDA certification audit.
Our Factory: 6 Workshops with in-work 200 employees
Our Capacity: Over 5000pcs compressor nebulizer per day
Our Market: Over 130 distributors in over 50 countries choose Bi-rich
Our Policy: Quality first, Customer First, Service First, Sustainable Business First
We are keeping and following the vision of innovation, quality, reputation and win-win developing together with our partners in the same value chain,
provide welfare to more patients in the society continually.